• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nickle Boron bolt carrier seller on ebay

got my carrier today from the reduced $19 2nd batch, the "bad" batch. all I can say is, it is well worth it! no flacking at all! I compared it to a spare BCG, ok the ebay unit does have more machining marks than usual but I would not have noticed it if I didn't compare it.

Last edited:
Got my 2nd two today. Wouldnt call it flaking. More of a thin area. But it doesnt matter I have other plans. I'd like the NiBx knocked off and have the carriers anodized off colors like brilliant blue or flame red.

If you get the NiBx gas key from Ice, don't expect it to match the BCG....I was/am disappointed with the color of it but since it's never visible, I guess I'll survive. I've sent mine off to be staked, will post pics upon its return. Like the rest, I am very happy with the "blemished" BCG's.

Got my 2nd two today. Wouldnt call it flaking. More of a thin area. But it doesnt matter I have other plans. I'd like the NiBx knocked off and have the carriers anodized off colors like brilliant blue or flame red.

You can't anodize steel.

I have a staking tool. Not Moacks but the Brownell version. Free to use but you need to meetup.

Don't worry, he's in good hands! ;-)

any other means of getting the NiBx off? Besides blasting?

Not really sure. It's pretty hard stuff if it's applied correctly, so media blasting is probably the only way to remove it. If you're going to experiment on one, you can't do much better than these. Heck, you can't find a parkerized carrier for that price.

Back
Top Bottom