• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Night vision goggles.

Biker is right. At one of our meet ups SwampFox brought some gen3. They were way better than the Walmart spy gear but everybody was impressed with the toy at under $50. Gen3 for $2500 and see everything or spy gear at $40 and see 50' in complete darkness. The infrared light from the spy gear was like a spot light to the gen3 and the spy gear could not see the light emitted from the gen3 so it is far from perfect but I can sit at my desk in complete darkness using the "eyeclops" by jacks pacific and shot an air soft gun at a sticky target across the room with good accuracy. It is what it is

There are 3 kinds available now (I have all 3) the newest is the smallest and its a hand held monocular. I found a YouTube review for the one I use when I'm shootin Airsoft in total darkness. Here it is

[video=youtube_share;QuVgCvCCWtY]http://youtu.be/QuVgCvCCWtY[/video]

Here is a pic of the smallest and cheapest one $39 at Walmart. The bad thing about this one is, unlike the other 2 there is no passive or low setting so there is a small amount of red glow from the LEDs to give you away. The altiods tin is for size reference only

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom