• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Night vision goggles.

Wish someone made a cheap NV scope, be nice to shoot varmits at night with a pellet gun/.22

Come to think of it, one of those nightowls, mounted the right way with a red dot scope or reflex?
Anybody find a cheap NV monocular with a round tube body?

Wish someone made a cheap NV scope, be nice to shoot varmits at night with a pellet gun/.22

Come to think of it, one of those nightowls, mounted the right way with a red dot scope or reflex?

Couldn't you use the toy goggles and be able to aim using your existing scope???

I had a GenIII ITT night vision monocular a number of years back. It was good enough to drive on gravel roads at 50mph in the pitch black. Personally I wouldn't get anything under genIII. I tried the rest of them and nothing compared for the $$.

Pvs 14 is the only way to go for navigating .Forget about goggles unless you go with dual pvs 14 .Forget about pvs 7 ,and don't buy it if it is not a agm model ,and don't buy it if it does not have a data sheet .

This was a pain in the ass and took 2 people to pull off. I had to hold my iPad as close to to eye cup as I could and line up the camera with the kids NVG and push the momentary switch on the laser and push the capture button on the iPad all at one time while trying to line everything up with each other. NOTE when the goggle is on ur head you just see the dot on target easily. This will give you an idea (very rough idea) of what a laser looks like thru the kids NVG on a door at the end of my hall

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 43
Pvs 14 is the only way to go for navigating .Forget about goggles unless you go with dual pvs 14 .Forget about pvs 7 ,and don't buy it if it is not a agm model ,and don't buy it if it does not have a data sheet .

Yeah okay . Except for all those pilots that prefer 7s.
Also, 14s are old. They are not the best. They are the common standard. It's like saying a glock 17 is the best. No your wrong.

If you want the best call up tnvc and get som an/pvs-21's. Those are probably the best available for civilians. The first major leap on technology anyways, looking through a clear lens and having the night vision overplayed on what you actually see. THAT is the best.

Back
Top Bottom