• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NMRA/NMCA April 6-9

These look like the Street Outlaw setups with twin turbos-damnation! What are they turning a 1/4, 6 or so?

I think Jungle Jim was still running the last time I saw a couple of cars go down the track. Speaking of vintage - I heard the announcements yesterday about some vintage slingshots and gassers coming soon-I will probably try to go back to see those cars.
The twin turbo guys r now going 5.90's in the 1/4 at 250mph! That's on drag radials on a stock style suspension!!!

These look like the Street Outlaw setups with twin turbos-damnation! What are they turning a 1/4, 6 or so?

I think Jungle Jim was still running the last time I saw a couple of cars go down the track. Speaking of vintage - I heard the announcements yesterday about some vintage slingshots and gassers coming soon-I will probably try to go back to see those cars.
There 3.70's at over 200 in the eighth. I think mark woodruff has the mph record at 212 and stevie jackson has the et record at 3.75. Me and my brother both love old school top fuel stuff and straight axle gassers and all that badass stuff!

Back
Top Bottom