• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NMRA/NMCA April 6-9

LOL! I love the way air shifters sound, that "pop" is badass!
That "pop" is usually from the nitrous build up or too long a kill on the engine with the fuel injectors activated.
I ordered a fuel kill for the injectors but they sent a coil kill instead. So I might have that "pop"

We see in this thread who has the $$$$$ lol.... I try to take a buddy on mine into going down there but he won't for some reason. He won true street a few years ago at the NMRA in Bowling Green KY. His car is a 347 turbo car. Seems like it's a 77mm turbo but heck if I can remember... I don't think the car has seen the light of say in a year..... Lol

We see in this thread who has the $$$$$ lol.... I try to take a buddy on mine into going down there but he won't for some reason. He won true street a few years ago at the NMRA in Bowling Green KY. His car is a 347 turbo car. Seems like it's a 77mm turbo but heck if I can remember... I don't think the car has seen the light of say in a year..... Lol
Yeah no kidding dude! Hahahahaha! To win true street fastest class is a big money car too! The fastest guys in that class r in the 8's! That's moving through the 1/4!

Yeah no kidding dude! Hahahahaha! To win true street fastest class is a big money car too! The fastest guys in that class r in the 8's! That's moving through the 1/4!
Yeah he ran a 8.65 can't remember the mph and I think he runs 5.60s in the 1/8th. The last year he went he drew a guy in the first round that ran a 7.XX pass (with a car that was not a street car....) Lol but it's cool to see him drive up in a super quiet car with full exhaust at a meet and greet and knowing he could hand most of the guys their ass when he got there. Lol it's not often but he will drive it to dinner on rare occasions and it's making 1400ish to the tire on 7 psi.

Back
Top Bottom