• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Carry Permit

On my subject I see no problem with a person wanting to make sure they follow the law and even if it isnt a law cover their rear-end. I can choose to not deal with them but "to me" the person is trying to comply with known or unknown laws. At least they are "law abiding citizens" I will provide minimal info since I trust very few people.

Over half a million possible gun owners are killed every year and gun owners let them be robbed of their right to life. Simply because it doesn't directly effect them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_statistics_in_the_United_States

All the bitchin and moaning didnt prevent this going into effect. Shear damn luck it was not be re-enforced. The guns in the US are on a 50/50 edge that can be swayed by as few votes as you can count on one hand. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban . Did dealers continue to sell High cap mags to the normal citizen. Did manufactures still produce content for the normal citizen Or did the all fold and decide federal time wasnt worth it?

Any of you operating a machine shop to convert weapons to full auto that you do not mind sharing the info.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act Why would anyone follow a law right? Nobody here is worried about the government. They will let their machine shop tools be pried from their cold dead hands.

Heck its against the law to murder, rape and pillage but we don't really need laws against that. I mean basic common sense will keep criminals in line. I mean the fear of jail time does little to stop them now right.

I am wrong because my point of view is different than yours yet you fail to explain why you believe what you do and why i am wrong. You just bang the bible of 2A with out a reason of why you believe in the scripture.
You are under the illusion of freedom.

Some poor language in this

On my subject I see no problem with a person wanting to make sure they follow the law and even if it isnt a law cover their rear-end. I can choose to not deal with them but "to me" the person is trying to comply with known or unknown laws. At least they are "law abiding citizens" I will provide minimal info since I trust very few people.

Over half a million possible gun owners are killed every year and gun owners let them be robbed of their right to life. Simply because it doesn't directly effect them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_statistics_in_the_United_States

All the *****in and moaning didnt prevent this going into effect. Shear damn luck it was not be re-enforced. The guns in the US are on a 50/50 edge that can be swayed by as few votes as you can count on one hand. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban . Did dealers continue to sell High cap mags to the normal citizen. Did manufactures still produce content for the normal citizen Or did the all fold and decide federal time wasnt worth it?

Any of you operating a machine shop to convert weapons to full auto that you do not mind sharing the info.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act Why would anyone follow a law right? Nobody here is worried about the government. They will let their machine shop tools be pried from their cold dead hands.

Heck its against the law to murder, rape and pillage but we don't really need laws against that. I mean basic common sense will keep criminals in line. I mean the fear of jail time does little to stop them now right.

I am wrong because my point of view is different than yours yet you fail to explain why you believe what you do and why i am wrong. You just bang the bible of 2A with out a reason of why you believe in the scripture.
You are under the illusion of freedom.

Some poor language in this

I was wrong, it isn't the Brady campaign or MDA you should move over to. It Mike Bloomberg. He will pay you to spout all that BS. You can't be shown the truth you have your eyes glued shut. I believe the 2A is in the Constitution because the founding fathers feared a tyrannical government. Every time someone coincides a little more it is never enough. The goal of the left is to ban and confiscate all firearms one small infringement at a time. I will not help infringe anyone's 2A rights. And I sure will not let anyone copy my info. And I will not provided proof of Ga residence or a GWCL. If someone wants to go that route let's go to the locale FFL and they can pay the transfer fee. Other wise they can sell to someone else. I have had a lot of heated debates with a few on here about various subjects and it all has made for good evaluations of positions I hold. You sir are the first person I have considered placing on an ignore list.

I was wrong, it isn't the Brady campaign or MDA you should move over to. It Mike Bloomberg. He will pay you to spout all that BS. You can't be shown the truth you have your eyes glued shut. I believe the 2A is in the Constitution because the founding fathers feared a tyrannical government. Every time someone coincides a little more it is never enough. The goal of the left is to ban and confiscate all firearms one small infringement at a time. I will not help infringe anyone's 2A rights. And I sure will not let anyone copy my info. And I will not provided proof of Ga residence or a GWCL. If someone wants to go that route let's go to the locale FFL and they can pay the transfer fee. Other wise they can sell to someone else. I have had a lot of heated debates with a few on here about various subjects and it all has made for good evaluations of positions I hold. You sir are the first person I have considered placing on an ignore list.
I like an open discussion even if I dont always agree with the other party. It gives me insight to what they think and why. In some cases it reinforces my opinion and in others it may change it. Closed minded thinking is why the left wants guns gone and the right wants disintegration rays. We have pushed the left so hard they have taken over the media and the internet. They don't want to meet us in the middle they want us gone.
This guy is bragging about getting a veteran evicted from his apartment . People see gun owners as ludicrous toothless back country hicks that want to fish with grenades and hunt with 50 cals. AND the gun community just reinforces the stereotype. mass shootings do little to help our cause. If you want to win a war you have to take some losses. I use to think that there is no compromise. I found out that if you don't give a little you stand to lose a lot. If you still believe you are 100% right click me off. But I'll be standing in line again like a few years back with all the other gun owners in hopes of buying the last bucket of 22 ammo.

Common Sense
BS?

I like an open discussion even if I dont always agree with the other party. It gives me insight to what they think and why. In some cases it reinforces my opinion and in others it may change it. Closed minded thinking is why the left wants guns gone and the right wants disintegration rays. We have pushed the left so hard they have taken over the media and the internet. They don't want to meet us in the middle they want us gone.
This guy is bragging about getting a veteran evicted from his apartment . People see gun owners as ludicrous toothless back country hicks that want to fish with grenades and hunt with 50 cals. AND the gun community just reinforces the stereotype. mass shootings do little to help our cause. If you want to win a war you have to take some losses. I use to think that there is no compromise. I found out that if you don't give a little you stand to lose a lot. If you still believe you are 100% right click me off. But I'll be standing in line again like a few years back with all the other gun owners in hopes of buying the last bucket of 22 ammo.

Common Sense
BS?
You say we have pushed the left so hard that they have taken over the media.(so you think it is our fault they want to take our rights)
You say we have to meet in the middle and make some compromises to gain anything, what have we gained by any restrickens signed in to law. What extra privileges did we receive from the 1934 and 1968 gun control acts. What extra did we receive from the 1994 assault weapons ban while it was in effect? All the give has been on our side. You say meet in the middle, ok let's start with they took bump stocks so in trade let's have any state wcl must be honored in all states. Once you get the left to go along with that come on back and we can discuss what they are going to concede due to the requirement one must have a ccw to carry nationally. They owe us so much at this point my grandkids will have long past this earth before they can meet us in the middle on what we have already given up.
NOT ONE MORE INCH!

You say we have pushed the left so hard that they have taken over the media.(so you think it is our fault they want to take our rights)
You say we have to meet in the middle and make some compromises to gain anything, what have we gained by any restrickens signed in to law. What extra privileges did we receive from the 1934 and 1968 gun control acts. What extra did we receive from the 1994 assault weapons ban while it was in effect? All the give has been on our side. You say meet in the middle, ok let's start with they took bump stocks so in trade let's have any state wcl must be honored in all states. Once you get the left to go along with that come on back and we can discuss what they are going to concede due to the requirement one must have a ccw to carry nationally. They owe us so much at this point my grandkids will have long past this earth before they can meet us in the middle on what we have already given up.
NOT ONE MORE INCH!

Amen

Back
Top Bottom