• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Class

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a UGA graduate I am not pleased by what Bullard did. This will be but one of many bad judgment decisions made by college players in this new NIL era. Undoubtedly, some UT players will make some bad decisions as well.

But you make a lot of unfounded conclusions based on probable poor assumptions. I would imagine that the AD and Coach Smart are handling the situation internally. I hope they counsel Bullard (as well as the entire team) that this was not in the best interests of themselves or the team. And I hope Bullard is held accountable for his actions. But let’s not forget that these are 18-22 year olds with a lot of life lessons yet to experience. And I was certainly not the man at 20 that I am now.

You should be proud to a Vol. Great team with a lot of great traditions. I look forward to Tenn being a top 5 power for years to come. But your conclusions about UGA, it’s fan base, etc are simply I’ll founded. That’s my polite and respectful conclusion of your tirade. 😊
I agree - but I was not making Ill comments toward their University or their fan base - I merely state that it is reflecting on them - meaning when you say you are a fan, a graduate or a player, coach. This will follow any relationship you have with The University of Georgia -- I live 25 minutes from this University now - I sincerely hope that the Coaches and Administration do resolve this and show everyone that The University of Georgia does not allow or tolerate such poor judgement. All young men will make a bad decision sometime in their life. It is up to the ones that have learned from such mistakes to pass on their wisdom and correct the said mistake.

1675907101757.png

As a UGA graduate I am not pleased by what Bullard did. This will be but one of many bad judgment decisions made by college players in this new NIL era. Undoubtedly, some UT players will make some bad decisions as well.

But you make a lot of unfounded conclusions based on probable poor assumptions. I would imagine that the AD and Coach Smart are handling the situation internally. I hope they counsel Bullard (as well as the entire team) that this was not in the best interests of themselves or the team. And I hope Bullard is held accountable for his actions. But let’s not forget that these are 18-22 year olds with a lot of life lessons yet to experience. And I was certainly not the man at 20 that I am now.

You should be proud to a Vol. Great team with a lot of great traditions. I look forward to Tenn being a top 5 power for years to come. But your conclusions about UGA, it’s fan base, etc are simply I’ll founded. That’s my polite and respectful conclusion of your tirade. 😊
I sincerely have all the respect for the University and their success - and I hope the coaches and admin. do rectify this- it will greatly show everyone related to any university that this is not allowed or should not be tolerated. I have a son who played football, I would not be very happy about anyone celebrating him being injured while simply competing for his school in a game. as well as any parent I would assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom