• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No clue what I'm doing

jstephens99

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
5   0
Reaction score
Ok guys I want to build an AR, I keep seeing stuff about psa having all kinda deals.. Well I've never done this before and am still sorta new to the AR. So, what do I need, where should I start. I wanna keep this as low a cost as possible. Upper, lower, parts kits, etc.. Got a favorite go to for any of these? Will be shootin steel and brass case ammo. So reliability is a must. Thanks for any help!

Complete PSA lower with parts kit (includes buffer tube and stock). PSA upper complete with BCG and charging handle. Then order some sights or an optic. Then jump on youtube for about a million videos on how to build an AR. It's really not hard at all. Step by step and take your time.

I want somethin general purpose, not to tacticool but user friendly. Something, slightly modest.. So I was thinking cerakoted fire engine red, thermal imaging site, laser, flashlight, m203, bayonet(chainsaw), 100 round drum, any other ideas?

If you order all your parts , I've got all the tools needed to build it up. I'll help you out anyway I can. But be forewarned.... It's addicting! I'm right down the road. :)

Back
Top Bottom