• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No comment AD's

Laces_Out_Marino

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
29   0
Reaction score
Whats with the ads that have the comments disabled? I just saw one that was for a shotgun that I bought as BNIB, it is listed as "gun is as new" with 5 rds though it to test pattern. I have put a few hundred rds through it myself and traded it off to someone else that then traded it again. why cant people be honest? Im guessing he disabled comments for a reason... he is also asking almost double what I paid for it, GLWS

That would be the guys asking WAY to much money for whatever the item is and know it. They would rather not see it in the ad though since some of us can't resist letting them know it's priced above retail. :)

and you know it is the exact shotgun how?

That member has been here 2 years longer and has a higher feedback rating than you. Pretty bold statements you are making here.

its the only one that I have seen on here, and since you know what ad I am talking about you may be able to verify. also, I put the sights on there, and the choke. coincidence?

its the only one that I have seen on here, and since you know what ad I am talking about you may be able to verify. also, I put the sights on there, and the choke. coincidence?

I was able to find the ad by your description. I know nothing about the shotgun. Since it does not belong to you or me, I don't think you or I really have any business regarding what the guy does with his stuff, nor should it matter to either of us where he got it.

I was able to find the ad by your description. I know nothing about the shotgun. Since it does not belong to you or me, I don't think you or I really have any business regarding what the guy does with his stuff, nor should it matter to either of us where he got it.

Im just saying people shouldnt lie, be misleading in their ads.

Back
Top Bottom