• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No good deed goes unpunished

THAT is a good bit of the problem!

The problem started with the Hippies and the dissolution of the nuclear family. No father figure, no discipline, and a sense of entitlement. The successive generations are getting progressively worse.

****ing hippies man....****ing hippies

Wow, I was waiting for an ODT meet several weeks back and there was a kid with a flat tire in the gas station I was waiting at. I was just about to go help him change it out when the other ODT guy pulled in so I didn't......now I'm kinda glad I didn't but that is just a sad sad realization for me. I HATE that so much of the world is this way, it's in my nature to try to help people.

I always say, let your conscience be your guide.

I still can't understand why he stopped, the red flag was pretty obvious. I'm not faulting him but help those who deserve help. Simple as that.

People want to help folks, regardless of what one person may deem as a “red flag”. I’ve stopped for plenty of people in my life, any others have stopped to check on me......and shocking as it may seem, they didn’t always look like me.

That being said, these two need the book thrown under the jail.

The best course of action is to bypass them and let the law enforcement determine what's needed. The man was an abject fool.

You're advocating that the police be an all powerful organization....

I prefer to "Police" my own. Two idiots start attacking me, they gonna end up shot.

Problem solved.

No need for a government sanctioned thug in a costume, trying to exert authority over the general populace.

Back
Top Bottom