• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No good deed goes unpunished

A good friend of mine who is a Chiropractor saw an accident in South Fulton County about five years ago, a Van with two Black Women in it had over turned on the parkway, she stopped to offer aid, when the Police arrived, they claimed she had run them off the road, and by some miracle one of their "friends' suddenly shows up and claims she saw the whole thing, it cost her $50,000 out of court settlement. She told me later, she didn't care if the next accident she see's even if they're bleeding to death, she's going to turn her head and drive by,never going to stop again. I really can't blame her :mmph:

A good friend of mine who is a Chiropractor saw an accident in South Fulton County about five years ago, a Van with two Black Women in it had over turned on the parkway, she stopped to offer aid, when the Police arrived, they claimed she had run them off the road, and by some miracle one of their "friends' suddenly shows up and claims she saw the whole thing, it cost her $50,000 out of court settlement. She told me later, she didn't care if the next accident she see's even if they're bleeding to death, she's going to turn her head and drive by,never going to stop again. I really can't blame her :mmph:
Always on, all the time, continuous loop. Download segments to phone with little trouble.
cdn.shopify.com_s_files_1_0712_4393_products_product_image_204bba4f0e91fc8b2463f189cbdbf7cc93d.jpg

You're advocating that the police be an all powerful organization....

I prefer to "Police" my own. Two idiots start attacking me, they gonna end up shot.

Problem solved.

No need for a government sanctioned thug in a costume, trying to exert authority over the general populace.

I think cops changing flat tires is perfectly acceptable after all they are public servants. I also think it's perfectly acceptable for a cop to shoot a thug beating on an old man or woman. To Serve and To Protect.

Back
Top Bottom