• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No hope for humanity

You say they took a couple stack on safe/cabinets? Were the other guns you shown in those, or was anything identifyable in those? Like custom jewlry? Coins? Anything we can look out for?

So my wife and I are both police officers. I have a marked car in my driveway all the time. My wife is a investigator and also has a county car in the driveway. Our house was burglarized while we were at work. The guns that were not in a safe were taken. I just had one redone for her that was given to her by her dad. They also took stackable gun safes. I listed the guns on the stolen gun thread. Please be on the lookout for the pictured guns. I hate a thief more than anything in the world!

I cannot believe that these Crooks robbed Police Officer 's. I hope you beat there asess when you catch them, I will be on the look out for your weapons.

1543887874691433887899268747628.jpg

That's why these 2 are here when I am not..they eat the door when anyone gets close. Hope you get your items back especially the wife's dads you just had done. Had just recently shown my wife that one.

Back
Top Bottom