• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No hope for humanity

I'm so glad you got your stuff back! Big relief I'm sure! Glad your story had a good ending, so many don't.
You are correct. But lessons learned. Replaced back doors with full steel doors. Reinforced the door frames. Cameras next week. Biggest lesson, put guns in the safe not on top of one. We were blessed to get our stuff back. Still need to move the charter arms I have listed! The repairs killed my wallet, lol.

Yes ma’am. 19 years old. Picked our house because there were no cars in the driveway. (They were in the garage). Knocked on the door with no answer and then used a hammer to bust a window in the back of the house. He grabbed the guns that were accessible and freaked out when he saw our uniforms. My wife opened the garage and he ran. Very lucky guy. When I worked nights my patrol car was in the garage and I wouldn’t have answered the door. He would have been shot. He needed rent money. Instead of working he decided to mold his future with bad decisions.
Silly boy

Yes ma’am. 19 years old. Picked our house because there were no cars in the driveway. (They were in the garage). Knocked on the door with no answer and then used a hammer to bust a window in the back of the house. He grabbed the guns that were accessible and freaked out when he saw our uniforms. My wife opened the garage and he ran. Very lucky guy. When I worked nights my patrol car was in the garage and I wouldn’t have answered the door. He would have been shot. He needed rent money. Instead of working he decided to mold his future with bad decisions.

Anyone "local"???...

I didn’t but hopefully soon.
Glad you got your guns back.
Check out Amazon Blink cameras.
I installed a 5 camera system 2 months ago. Adding 2 more cameras and another controller this weekend.
I love it, once initial bugs were worked out. It is wireless, powered by AA Li-I batteries.

PS PM me if you have questions. Blink can be turned on remotely, and will send a notification to your phone if cameras are triggered, plus you can watch cameras remotely any time you want to. It records sound as well.

Back
Top Bottom