• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No License for Concealed Carry!

So you want to give back gun rights to child molesters, murderers, rapists etc. ? I don't care how long it's been since those crimes, they should never have their rights restored. As a matter of fact, they shouldn't even be alive, much less have the right to self defense.
Picking and choosing who gets which ‘rights’ is a slippery slope.
And rights aren’t really that, if they can be denied.

Picking and choosing who gets which ‘rights’ is a slippery slope.
And rights aren’t really that, if they can be denied.
“Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.” - William Pitt the Younger -

Yep, it happened. I'm keeping my permit in place so I can carry outside GA without issues and bypass the back ground checks at the LGS. Const. Carry isn't that great if all States around you don't allow it.
I have a permit but I still have to fill out a 4473 at all the stores i have bought from. I do not have to wait for approval though. Do some shops not require you to fill one out if you have a permit?

So you want to give back gun rights to child molesters, murderers, rapists etc. ? I don't care how long it's been since those crimes, they should never have their rights restored. As a matter of fact, they shouldn't even be alive, much less have the right to self defense.
Why should anyone the judicial system says can walk freely among us not have the right to self defense?
If you are saying child molesters, murdered and rapists should not be walking amongst us, I won't disagree.

They surrendered their rights as soon as they committed those crimes. Not to mention the people who do those things are almost always repeat offenders.
I don’t believe they surrendered those rights. More like seized or negated by overzealous government.
And as for repeat offenders, I believe those rights are suspended while they are incarcerated.

I have a permit but I still have to fill out a 4473 at all the stores i have bought from. I do not have to wait for approval though. Do some shops not require you to fill one out if you have a permit?
Negative. 4473 is required for all firearms transactions with an FFL. The Weapon Carry License only exempts you from having the NICS background check.

I thought the new law was just for “open carry”….🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I thought the same thing but the thugs have always carried concealed so I don't see this as adding any more danger to the community. Thugs don't follow laws. Now we have a chance to meet them under the same conditions they give us.

There was a time on this board when men railed against the infringement of having to pay the government for a Constitutional right. Currently we now see those who sound off about the travel comfort and financial benefit of the Georgia Weapons Permit (although I haven't paid a fee to let the government check my criminal history before purchasing a gun, and I purchased 4 or 5 in the past 5 years) and show little if any real support for Constitutional Carry.

Hell, the classifieds is rife with not only "Imma need to see you CCP and show you mine!" but now also includes the super junior G men who want to see a GA Driver's License and GWP with A MATCHING ADDRESS, LOFL! The state overlords don't even require anybody at any time to update their GWP if the move after it's issued.

The faux 2nd Amendment support on this site is ironic as hell.
1667925267334.png

Back
Top Bottom