• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No License for Concealed Carry!

I didn’t see anyone criticizing the law Sir.
I am surprised.
Constitutional carry, which I agree, open carry, is one thing.
Now, ALL the bad boys that wants to steal and invade your house are protected by the same law as well.
I came to know about this, because a guy that I know, which has a not so good past, was carrying a concealed; I told him he couldn’t and he said “You’re behind with the news, Governor has signed into law that ANYBODY can carry concealed now.”
Believe me the bad boys are carrying anyway, and this law had nothing to do with that. Just think Chicago. This still doesn’t give any rights to convicted felons as their rights can only be restored through a legal process. I keep my concealed carry permit only to bypass the background check for purchasing and for carrying out of state.

I really didn’t know about this.

“It is now legal for you to carry a concealed gun without a permit in the state of Georgia.

Gov. Brian Kemp signed that bill into law Tuesday afternoon, even though recent polls show this law may not be popular across Georgia.

“I’ll tell you what my wife always tells me. They haven’t called me yet to ask my opinion,” is what Kemp’s answer was to the polls, just minutes after signing the controversial “Constitutional Carry” bill into law.”
I see nothing wrong with the law myself. People are carrying concealed anyway whether you know it or not. Still doesn’t give convicted felons the right to carry period. Once you are a convicted felon you have to go through a legal process to get your firearms rights restored so now tell me the problem. Everybody should be able to carry anywhere in OUR COUNTRY would be my thought unless you are a convicted felon.

I didn’t see anyone criticizing the law Sir.
I am surprised.
Constitutional carry, which I agree, open carry, is one thing.
Now, ALL the bad boys that wants to steal and invade your house are protected by the same law as well.
I came to know about this, because a guy that I know, which has a not so good past, was carrying a concealed; I told him he couldn’t and he said “You’re behind with the news, Governor has signed into law that ANYBODY can carry concealed now.”
Felons still can't legally possess a firearm. Your friend is full of it.

But they sure as hell can buy one on ODT all day long.
9FF51B62-2517-49BA-95D2-00DA84CE4F3B.gif

Believe me the bad boys are carrying anyway, and this law had nothing to do with that. Just think Chicago. This still doesn’t give any rights to convicted felons as their rights can only be restored through a legal process. I keep my concealed carry permit only to bypass the background check for purchasing and for carrying out of state.
This is the winner

Back
Top Bottom