• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No License for Concealed Carry!

We moved around a lot when I was in school. Never stayed more than 5 years in a place and I met my best friend in Oklahoma in 8th grade. He got convicted of a felony and got his Firearms rights taken away from him. He had to do all kinds of stuff to get him restored. His offense was metal detecting on the Kennesaw Battlefield up in Kennesaw Mountain. Homeboy was walking out with rusted barrels bullet casings all kinds of stuff. He got stopped by the park ranger up there and he spent a couple of weeks up on the Blue Ridge Mountain Trail chopping roots and rocks out of the hiking trail. Like one of my teachers used to say " he got caught and had to start busting the big ones in the little ones. ". 🤣 It wasn't exactly a violent felony but one nonetheless. He didn't know about it until late 2000s when he went to buy a gun. He had to get his wife back for him but after that he went to court and pleaded with the judge to restore his rights and was given them back considering the nature of crime. He just told the judge I'm from Oklahoma and I didn't know any difference.🤣

Imma start more **** here but, what the ****, right?

Am I the only one that believes that a convicted felon should also be able to carry a firearm? I mean, if they have served their time, and they are out free and clear, they should be square with the house. That convicted felon should have as much right to defend themselves and their families as any one else.

Am I the only one that believes that a convicted felon should also be able to carry a firearm? I mean, if they have served their time, and they are out free and clear, they should be square with the house. That convicted felon should have as much right to defend themselves and their families as any one else.
Easy-peasy.

:amen:

Agreed. They shouldn't be out if they can't be trusted with firearms.

Back
Top Bottom