• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No License for Concealed Carry!

Democrats are the problem. Highest crime rates, most violent crimes, most rapes, murders, and highest percentage of gun violence are all in democrat controlled cities. Democrat controlled cities also have the highest taxes and spend the most on education per student yet also have the lowest test scores. Hmmm seems to be a pattern here.
They don't give a damn! Actually, they will keep accusing conservative to be cause of the problem, when in fact they the ones causing the problems.

The other crazy thing is to see liberals getting chewed in their home State, and then they move to another State, usually a RED State and bring their same bull crap idea, voting for democrats. SMH!!!

The law does NOT change who can carry, concealed or otherwise. If the guy you know was illegal to carry before, he's STILL illegal to carry. All the change does is free law abiding legal gun owners to not pay a tax and grovel at the feet of government for permission to exercise the right to bear arms.
I think the entire crowd of "night" bad boys believe they can!

I will keep renewing my license, just for the purpose of the 4473-background check and other States that accept Georgia's CCP.

I think the entire crowd of "night" bad boys believe they can!

I will keep renewing my license, just for the purpose of the 4473-background check and other States that accept Georgia's CCP.
Well they can believe whatever they want. The law changed nothing in regards to who can carry. I'll never have another and hopefully never live in a state that requires one. Most embarrassing thing I ever owned was that permission slip.

Well they can believe whatever they want. The law changed nothing in regards to who can carry. I'll never have another and hopefully never live in a state that requires one. Most embarrassing thing I ever owned was that permission slip.
How about Texas, do they have Constitutional Carry as well?

Texas gun laws are way over-rated. For example a 'no guns' sign there has the force of law.

The only state comparable to GA (which is actually about the best in the nation) in the SE would be Alabama.

Texas gun laws are way over-rated. For example a 'no guns' sign there has the force of law.
That's only if you don't have a permission slip and then it's a class C misdemeanor.
I'm always intrigued by any gun owner that patronizes a place with one of those "We don't want your business" signs. I'm very thankful for those signs.

Back
Top Bottom