• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No more ammo limits at Academy

I was going to ask do they have ammo and how much is it. I am so glad I reload. I desperately want and need a Frankfort Arsenal trimming station. They sure are proud of those things. You can buy a real nice TV for what they want for one.
Amen brother. I can turn out over 400 rounds an hour at about $0.13 per thanks to stocking up on components back when they were cheap. I have the Frankford trim station. It is nice, but in my experienced the actual trimming function is the least impressive aspect of the machine.

It’s a hassle in my area, but doubtful it applies everywhere. Academy for CSRA is in the heart of aspiring yuppie country. Many residents won’t drive to the next town (Augusta) to purchase anything. It’s like a plague of leased-luxury-car-locusts feeding on ammo in there sometimes.

What’s CSRA?

It's a term folk from Augusta like to use so they don't have to admit in being in South Georgia,
ODT geography strikes again! 😆

Well, it’s a part of East Georgia and also neighboring counties in SC. It’s a region that stretches well beyond Augusta. But, yeah, easier just to say Augusta the same way people who live 45 minutes from Atlanta say they’re from Atlanta.

Well, it’s a part of East Georgia and also neighboring counties in SC. It’s a region that stretches well beyond Augusta. But, yeah, easier just to say Augusta the same way people who live 45 minutes from Atlanta say they’re from Atlanta.
Don't you know, absolutely everything south of Atl is indeed south Georgia.

• Haha
Reactions: GFB

Well it's more souther than Atlanta.

Back
Top Bottom