• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No More Bump Stocks

That would be some real equestrian fecal matter.
It would be easier than the bump stock ban in my opinion. A bump stock doesn't fit the NFA definition of a machine gun.
Even though they are designed to fire like a machine gun, the NFA clearly defines a machine gun as firing more than one shot per trigger function.

Now braces on the otherhand, they may say they're designed to be used as a brace but it's very clear the intent is to shoulder them, making an unregistered SBR.

Damn I hate that buffer tube sticking in my shoulder

Don't worry about it, AR pistols will be banned all together. The reality is there's no such thing as an AR pistol, all AR's are rifles. People making them without a butt stock and calling it a pistol has just been idiots pushing the limits to circumvent NFA laws and create an SBR.

Why must they keep pushing the limits of the NFA?

It would be easier than the bump stock ban in my opinion. A bump stock doesn't fit the NFA definition of a machine gun.
Even though they are designed to fire like a machine gun, the NFA clearly defines a machine gun as firing more than one shot per trigger function.

Now braces on the otherhand, they may say they're designed to be used as a brace but it's very clear the intent is to shoulder them, making an unregistered SBR.
I was being slightly ironic, but you are right

Don't worry about it, AR pistols will be banned all together. The reality is there's no such thing as an AR pistol, all AR's are rifles. People making them without a butt stock and calling it a pistol has just been idiots pushing the limits to circumvent NFA laws and create an SBR.

Why must they keep pushing the limits of the NFA?
"Because the NFA was unconstitutional in the first place"

Americans pushing a limit? Unheard of I say.

When a law is ridiculous and of no use people (Americans in particular) lose all respect for the law. Think Prohibition.
And that turned out lovely. Organized crime, creating felons, and all those nifty speakeasy entrances were pretty cool.

When in the Course of human events it

becomes necessary for one people to

dissolve the political bands which have

connected them with another and to

assume among the powers of the earth the

separate and equal station to which the

Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle

them a decent respect to the opinions of

mankind requires that they should declare

the causes which impel them to the

separation

Don't worry guys. The NRA is on it!