• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NO MORE OPTICS PLANET!!

They have good prices on muzzle devices. I haven't really bought a whole lot else there because it's cheaper buying elsewhere.

Optics Planet just sold out pretty much their entire customer base and decided to quit selling magazines over 10 rounds to the general public. Hope this really turns out bad for them, not cool at all.
Adding to the list.

Adding to the list.
Added them when they offer the Zeiss Conquest a year or two back at a great price. I ordered two. Bought and paid for with confirmation then I get an email saying they could not sell at that price so they were cancelling my order. I called and told them I would settle for just 1 at the sale price. They offered time sell me 1 at "their cost" which was like $200. Over the advertised price but would not honor their offer.

I made it clear they would never vet another dime from me and they haven't.

There are way to many retailers an Web sites out there who will do what they say and want my money.

I looked at the Cook County Code section to which they refer in their email as posted here. There is a date of the web version being current as of 1/18/18. My question is did this section just change or have they been breaking the law there in Commiecago for some length of time? Their attorneys, if they were any good, would have had to have been on top of that...Their timing still stinks but if they have what I want at the best price, I'll order again from them. That has not been the case recently.

Back
Top Bottom