• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NO MORE OPTICS PLANET!!

Ironic thought-The gun store that you go to instead of opticsplanet will go to opticsplanet to purchase the optic you are seeking. Buy it, have it shipped to the store -and then charge 15 percent more. Get it?

I hate this as much as the next guy but OP is well established and basically the google of optics for most.

thanks for posting this, I have bought a lot from them in the past, but I am done now. I don,t care how cheap they are, I will not support a company that does not support the 2nd.

I’ve never bought anything other than optics from Optics Planet.
I like their website, and how easy it is to search for scopes that have just the right combination of features

I’ll keep using them for scopes and such.

REI won’t sell you bayonets or silencers.
Abercrombie & Fitch stopped selling firearms 40 or 50 years ago.
You can’t buy ammunition from the Boy Scouts of America website, even though you can buy a shooting merit badge.

Better boycott WalMart, too. They used to sell handguns, but don’t anymore.

They posted a response on their FB page and blamed it on local IL laws, but that is BS because IL has no restrictions for them selling larger capacity magazines. Don't forget DVOR is their sister company.

It does appear that there was a new law or a change to an existing law about selling standard capacity magazines in IL. If this is truly the case, then I understand them staying within the law but they should have communicated it better to their customers.

It does appear that there was a new law or a change to an existing law about selling standard capacity magazines in IL. If this is truly the case, then I understand them staying within the law but they should have communicated it better to their customers.
Why would anyone read or research when they can just read a headline.

Break out the pitchforks and torches!

Gun owners can be as bad as liberals some times..

Back
Top Bottom