• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No name mini red dot

I believe AIM sports make that particular red dot. It's a 30-40 dollar red dot. I have an extra SightMark Ultra Shot I will sell you. They were about 139.00 but have went up to 169 when they put the push button brightness adjustment on the side. I have the year old model that has a knob that twist. I have had them on .308's, 12 gauges, 6.8's of which I have two of them on 6.8's now and 5.56 and none of them have ever lost their zero. Damn good sights for the money. I like them better than the big bulky red dots because I can see around them better. Really gives you a better field of view over the other type. If you are looking to upgrade to a real good red dot look into the Sightmark Reflex sights. Makes co-witnessing your sights a hell of a lot faster as well. The best part about them is no matter where the red dot is in the lens is it shoots where the dot is. You don't have to worry about having the dot right in the middle of the lens. Makes for a lot faster target acquisition and getting off a shot. It's instantaneous. Has four different reticles as well. Take a look at them on their web site.

I believe AIM sports make that particular red dot. It's a 30-40 dollar red dot. I have an extra SightMark Ultra Shot I will sell you. They were about 139.00 but have went up to 169 when they put the push button brightness adjustment on the side. I have the year old model that has a knob that twist. I have had them on .308's, 12 gauges, 6.8's of which I have two of them on 6.8's now and 5.56 and none of them have ever lost their zero. Damn good sights for the money. I like them better than the big bulky red dots because I can see around them better. Really gives you a better field of view over the other type. If you are looking to upgrade to a real good red dot look into the Sightmark Reflex sights. Makes co-witnessing your sights a hell of a lot faster as well. The best part about them is no matter where the red dot is in the lens is it shoots where the dot is. You don't have to worry about having the dot right in the middle of the lens. Makes for a lot faster target acquisition and getting off a shot. It's instantaneous. Has four different reticles as well. Take a look at them on their web site.

Thanks Greg for the info. I had this one in my safe and couldn't remember anything about it because the box is gone. I have several other red dots and I may just put this cheap one on the 15-22 to play with.

Back
Top Bottom