• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No night pictures/video?

1EDsson

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
65   0
Reaction score
I have a stealthcam, and a wildgame camera out in the woods behind the house. Both seem to have the same issue lately, no night time pics/videos. I get lots of video of my handsome face walking up to the cams to fetch the cards, nothing in the dark. Weeks ago when it first started, I went out at midnight just to walk in front of them to test. Worked fine. Batteries are fresh, formatted the cards again yesterday. Going to walk by them again tonight after dark. One of them just watches the corn feeder, and the corn is disappearing somewhere. I am used to seeing squirrels, coons, possums, and rabbits passing through, but not lately.
Any ideas?

all the settings right?
weeeeell, one of them lets you set the PIR for either day, or night, or 24hour. I have it set on 24 hour, think it always has been. The other one, has PIR sense settings of high, medium, or low. Think it's on medium. Reckon I could change them up to see what happens.

Yeah, I did that again, and it worked! Also let it dry out on the floor register overnight. Seems good now, waiting on a Squatch. Will likely just get the neighbors cat again.

Back
Top Bottom