• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No offense intended just an opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely get the markings for 300BLK and 556 too though that would be another valid reason to colorfill no?
If one were to be "marrying" a Lower to an upper

This is why I rattle canned my 300Blk and several mags....besides the fact that it looks bad ass to me, I know never to put 5.56 rounds in the rattle canned mags and never put the rattle can mags into any of my AR's. I even marked my 5.56 can so I never accidentally put it on my 300Blk....I have two AAC cans; 762-SDN-6 and M42000.....I'd have a really bad day mixing them up.

This is why I rattle canned my 300Blk and several mags....besides the fact that it looks bad ass to me, I know never to put 5.56 rounds in the rattle canned mags and never put the rattle can mags into any of my AR's. I even marked my 5.56 can so I never accidentally put it on my 300Blk....I have two AAC cans; 762-SDN-6 and M42000.....I'd have a really bad day mixing them up.
Mine looks badass to me too!
IMG_5341.JPG

Hitting a like button because you find something funny and SAYING something are 2 different things entirely. Having someone make **** up about you saying something you never did because you hit the Like button on a question someone else asked is pretty low butt hurt territory

There is lots of but hurt in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom