• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

no primers for 2022

I don’t believe this at all. Recycled info from last year has come back to life…

Primers have been dropping DAILY for about the last 8-9 days online. I’ve grabbed 10k myself.

Prices have been high, but extremely stable at $85-90/1000.

The variable is how many you can get. Some retailers limit you to 1k, which really drives the price up when you factor in shipping and hazmat. Some will let you grab 5k cases. Which helps tremendously.

Good luck!

7C53F945-808A-4610-AF4B-8F0E5C6975D8.jpeg

If those announcements are true, small bullet manufacturers are gonna have a really tough go of it for the next year or two.

With a shortage of primers, reloaders will be shooting much less, and therefore need fewer projectiles. Some reloaders may just quit and deal with the inflated ammo prices.

If those announcements are true, small bullet manufacturers are gonna have a really tough go of it for the next year or two.

With a shortage of primers, reloaders will be shooting much less, and therefore need fewer projectiles. Some reloaders may just quit and deal with the inflated ammo prices.
I've been buying little lots of 500 here and there, mostly the rifle bullet casters, older guys I hate to see give it up because they don't make bullets to get rich. They take great pride in producing a quality product.

but the gougers will be flush. Gotta pay to play. My 308s will be shot at deer only I guess. and have you seen the price of 350 Legend?

I don’t believe this at all. Recycled info from last year has come back to life…

Primers have been dropping DAILY for about the last 8-9 days online. I’ve grabbed 10k myself.

Prices have been high, but extremely stable at $85-90/1000.

The variable is how many you can get. Some retailers limit you to 1k, which really drives the price up when you factor in shipping and hazmat. Some will let you grab 5k cases. Which helps tremendously.

Good luck!

View attachment 4159109
I'm not saying this isn't legit, but I'm pretty sure I saw a video of someone reading basically this same letter a year or so ago.

Back
Top Bottom