• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No reply..I hate crickets

Did you check to see when the last time the member was last logged in? Maybe he/she hasn't been on ODT since you made an offer.
Not everybody spends all their time on here monitoring messages, some people (not me) actually have jobs and responsibilities that prohibit being a full time ODT'er.

Ya know, I just bought a Durango with a HEMI for $2200 out the door, damn thing is sweet as hell.
But you know what? I’m disappointed it doesn’t have heated seats or an auto dimming rear view mirror.

Just goes to show that when you have it really good, it’s easy to bitch and moan about inconsequential stuff, that never mattered when we didn’t have it so good.

Ya know, I just bought a Durango with a HEMI for $2200 out the door, damn thing is sweet as hell.
But you know what? I’m disappointed it doesn’t have heated seats or an auto dimming rear view mirror.

Just goes to show that when you have it really good, it’s easy to ***** and moan about inconsequential stuff, that never mattered when we didn’t have it so good.

I will give you $2,300 for it.

Back
Top Bottom