• Next ODT Gun Show - Nov 16, 2024! - Click here for info

No, she should not.

ItBeMe

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
34   0
Reaction score
IMG_1213.jpeg

I happened to see this news video the other day on youtube where the mother was saying the good guy should have just walked out of the store while the robbery was going on, the gun was not pointed at him but at the head of an family store employee, so he had no right to kill her son. News story said good guy told him to freeze and when the bad guy turned and pointed his gun that is when he was killed. Of course the mother said "he fell in with bad people" White was out of jail on bond after previously robbing The Original Oyster House at gunpoint just a little over a month before he robbed the Family Dollar.

I happened to see this news video the other day on youtube where the mother was saying the good guy should have just walked out of the store while the robbery was going on, the gun was not pointed at him but at the head of an family store employee, so he had no right to kill her son. News story said good guy told him to freeze and when the bad guy turned and pointed his gun that is when he was killed. Of course the mother said "he fell in with bad people" White was out of jail on bond after previously robbing The Original Oyster House at gunpoint just a little over a month before he robbed the Family Dollar.
I’m sure he was just trying to get the money for next quarter’s college tuition.

Back
Top Bottom