• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No ship giveaways

Just bull-SHIP!

I've done giveaways and drove to the winner... on the northside!!

I swear you would think some ****ing people around here would ****ing read the content of a ****ing thread before trying to call some bull**** warning... I wasn't trying to type around no ****ing censor! I will type everything out as intended, **** everyone can read the little *'s and fill in as they please! That's some real bull****!!!!

I swear you would think some ****ing people around here would ****ing read the content of a ****ing thread before trying to call some bull**** warning... I wasn't trying to type around no ****ing censor! I will type everything out as intended, **** everyone can read the little *'s and fill in as they please! That's some real bull****!!!!

Sarcasm interpretation is a rare thing these days.

You're bullshipping me.

If someone is nice enough to give away something and I happen to win, I'm going to go out of MY way to make it as easy as possible on them. I've only won one thing (brick of .22) I think and it was when I first joined. The member was willing to ship but I drove WAY out of my way to pick it up from him directly and was happy to meet a fellow ODTr as a bonus. The couple of things I've given away I explicitly said I will NOT ship, but I post that in the ad, so if you aren't willing to meet, don't enter.
Pretty bizarre to complain about the conditions of someone trying to give you something. :confused:

But yeah, list it in your ad to avoid any confusion.

If someone is nice enough to give away something and I happen to win, I'm going to go out of MY way to make it as easy as possible on them. I've only won one thing (brick of .22) I think and it was when I first joined. The member was willing to ship but I drove WAY out of my way to pick it up from him directly and was happy to meet a fellow ODTr as a bonus. The couple of things I've given away I explicitly said I will NOT ship, but I post that in the ad, so if you aren't willing to meet, don't enter.
Pretty bizarre to complain about the conditions of someone trying to give you something. :confused:

But yeah, list it in your ad to avoid any confusion.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom