• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Spam thread! Impossible

I buy the Aldi version of Spam. Now I feel the need to do a side by side comparison of the various manufacturers. Lol
Aldi is a 50/50 bet. Their good stuff is priced right no doubt. But they don't do everything well. We tried some of their coffee a while back and it was terrible. Although last week my wife got a bag of their French Roast and it was as good as any. Their produce is usually pretty sad looking. But on the other hand their breads are good AND way cheaper than anywhere else. They have decent knockoff German and Spanish beers and some decent $3.00 wine . I mean if you like wine. But the canned goods are all good to go. Beans corn soup etc. We have a hidden stash of 12 can flats of that stuff stacked up nearly 5' tall.

I love treet , eggs and home fries for breakfast about once a month! Most of time wife will beat me to the treet and feed it to her two little dogs that stay in house!

I love treet , eggs and home fries for breakfast about once a month! Most of time wife will beat me to the treet and feed it to her two little dogs that stay in house!
Since I brought a chest freezer home from the hoarder house up in South Bibb we've been stocking up on meat. Every week I buy that Bar S bologna and hot dogs. I feed the hot dogs to the Pit Bulls in my neighbors yard. Man they love ME! I like to fry up the thick bologna on weekends with cheese grits and eggs. But it looks like I'm gonna have to quit eating that way pretty soon. I mean I wanna live long enough to be a burden to my kids. So sacrifices must be made.

As a kid my dad used to buy bologna in 10 pound stick and put in freezer! We would cut off thick slices to fry up for breakfast or fry up for a after school sandwich with dukes mayonnaise !
I grew up eating fried bologna espe6when I was little. Then my mom changed sitters one summer and that mean ass old woman gave us some bolog6straight out of the pack on bread with just some mustard. It was a traumatic experience. I thought that crazy old bitch was making us eat raw meat.

Back
Top Bottom