• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No tax stamp and instant BG check for suppressor, YES PLEASE

A small thing, but I'd assume that this would mean we could then burn our existing NFA paperwork on cans, right? and any family member that can use a gun can use a can?

This needs to go through so that we can then quickly jump on SBR's, SBS's and AOW's- MG's to follow eventually, but they'll have a mass coronary when they read that.

I just did an e-mail invitation as follows, to the writer of said article.

Mr Nanos,

I am a worn out Viet Nam Veteran that has a 60% hearing loss due to combat. I would strongly suggest before you publish your opinion on suppressors, you get first hand knowledge. I would be more than happy to have you come out to my range, and see first hand what they are and how they preform..Hollywood is a poor example, of what a suppressor sounds like. It was said one time that a person only proves how ignorant they are about a topic, when they open their mouth. You Sir have done it for all to see, I for one am very glad HB-60 bill was passed here in Georgia for hunting. You can hear a shot quite well, but not enough to hurt ones ears. It is no more dangerous than the sling a hunter uses, to carry his or her firearm...I hope that you will accept my invitation.

A small thing, but I'd assume that this would mean we could then burn our existing NFA paperwork on cans, right? and any family member that can use a gun can use a can?

This needs to go through so that we can then quickly jump on SBR's, SBS's and AOW's- MG's to follow eventually, but they'll have a mass coronary when they read that.

On this topic, I guess we would need to remove these from NFA trusts... or would we?

I just did an e-mail invitation as follows, to the writer of said article.
Mr Nanos,
I am a worn out Viet Nam Veteran that has a 60% hearing loss due to combat. I would strongly suggest before you publish your opinion on suppressors, you get first hand knowledge. I would be more than happy to have you come out to my range, and see first hand what they are and how they preform..Hollywood is a poor example, of what a suppressor sounds like. It was said one time that a person only proves how ignorant they are about a topic, when they open their mouth. You Sir have done it for all to see, I for one am very glad HB-60 bill was passed here in Georgia for hunting. You can hear a shot quite well, but not enough to hurt ones ears. It is no more dangerous than the sling a hunter uses, to carry his or her firearm...I hope that you will accept my invitation.

Dude, it's Ms.Nanos. ;)

Back
Top Bottom