• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NO TICKETS SOLD AT THE DOOR

So I have bought 4 tickets wife and 2 boys were attending. Well that was a long time ago, since then my eldest son has moved away and won’t be attending nor will my wife can I donate my ticket to some one else?
I think if you email Okuma Okuma and tell him that you want to donate them to bdr1 he will take care of it...

Found my emails. Table is order ID 961 and 2 admissions packages order ID 959 and 2 T shirts Order ID 2077. I don't see where I ordered a coin or anything else but then I don't remember seeing anything else as an option originally on May 2, 2021 when I ordered. I guess I'm SOL on a coin unless there are some extra for sale at the show.

Found my emails. Table is order ID 961 and 2 admissions packages order ID 959 and 2 T shirts Order ID 2077. I don't see where I ordered a coin or anything else but then I don't remember seeing anything else as an option originally on May 2, 2021 when I ordered. I guess I'm SOL on a coin unless there are some extra for sale at the show.
You have two admissions. The shirts were not event shirts and I have them marked as shipped, send me a PM if you didn't receive them.

If you want an event shirt there will be some for sale, and we do have at least a couple hundred extra coins as well.

You have two admissions. The shirts were not event shirts and I have them marked as shipped, send me a PM if you didn't receive them.

If you want an event shirt there will be some for sale, and we do have at least a couple hundred extra coins as well.
Yep, you are right, says on the email 10th anniversary shirts and I have them. How much are the event T shirts and coins?
Sorry to be such a bother. I'm really excited to see this happening in just a few days. Do they have ATM's in the Civic Center? (asking for a friend)

Yep, you are right, says on the email 10th anniversary shirts and I have them. How much are the event T shirts and coins?
Sorry to be such a bother. I'm really excited to see this happening in just a few days. Do they have ATM's in the Civic Center? (asking for a friend)
Shirts are $10 , $13 for 2XL-5XL

Coins are $5

Hats are $25

I do not think they have an ATM, but we'll be setup to take credit cards and cash.

Back
Top Bottom