• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No time to reload, what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all equipment and accessories for reloading too. When I retired four years ago that was my goal was to shot once a month and reload. I think I've shot 6 times in four years, but I did reload a lot of ammo in the years prior to me retiring, and just sold a good bit of powder on here in the month of December.

My interest changed when I retired. I went from reloading to flipping motorcycles.

I have all equipment and accessories for reloading too. When I retired four years ago that was my goal was to shot once a month and reload. I think I've shot 6 times in four years, but I did reload a lot of ammo in the years prior to me retiring, and just sold a good bit of powder on here in the month of December.

My interest changed when I retired. I went from reloading to flipping motorcycles.

I’m afraid that’s where I’m headed. Depending on health and where I live, it will dictate what my interest are. I plan on a house in the North Georgia mountains and a house in Florida if I live that long lol! I love the woods and I love ocean fishing. I guess I’ll let it sit for now and see in a year where I’m at.

So I have accumulated a bunch of reloading equipment and components. I was hot and heavy reloading and really enjoyed developing rounds for different firearms. I haven’t touched it in more than a year. I haven’t had time to shoot much either. I don’t see I’ll have any time in the next year. So what do I do with all this stuff? Box it up and possibly never use it again or push it out the door?? I know there’s plenty of people that have been in this situation.
Just hang in there, we will eventually get another Democrat President and you will have more time due to their destroying the economy and you will have a certain desire to be able to produce more ammo. Now is the time to accumulate these things not disperse them.

In the ever changing political climate I would hold on to it. We are in a nice time right now with suppressed prices on guns and ammo, but the pendulum always swings back the other direction at some point.

That being said if you have any .22 or 30 cal projectiles you want to sell let me know lol.

Just hang in there, we will eventually get another Democrat President and you will have more time due to their destroying the economy and you will have a certain desire to be able to produce more ammo. Now is the time to accumulate these things not disperse them.
That's exactly what I'm thinking! Another democrat and it doesn't matter who and the the gun and ammo industry will be a hot topic and it all disappear meaning like Obama closed down lead industry and a shortage of ammo and they will try to put a stop to anything that relates to the hobby.
That's why I'm still hanging to my equipment, but buying factory ammo now is as cheap or cheaper than reloading at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom