• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Trades! Don’t Ask...

I have been offered an airsoft rifle, a mini pony, a disassembled 4 wheeler, a boat with a cracked hull and no motor, and big screen TV that didn't work. It never ceases to amaze me what folks can come up with.
Translation, "I got this here piece of crap in my yard at the trailer court and the manager says I gotz to git rid of it or he's throwing me out."

If memory serves I placed an ad to sail a Colt AR-15 within the first couple of months of joining in 2010. My first trade offer was a 14' jonboat (no motor) and the trailer needed new tires (or something like that.) LOL~! I thought, "Oh boy, here we go."

If memory serves I placed an ad to sail a Colt AR-15 within the first couple of months of joining in 2010. My first trade offer was a 14' jonboat (no motor) and the trailer needed new tires (or something like that.) LOL~! I thought, "Oh boy, here we go."
Straight up? Or did you have to throw in some cash?
Still got the boat/trailer?

How about when it’s FS only but in the thread you put very specifically what you will trade for, then you get a bunch of trades offered for everything except what you listed, not a shot at anyone, just my experience.

I think I speak for most people here, if it is for sale only it’s usually to fund the next thing you’ve got your eye on.

Back
Top Bottom