• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Trades! Don’t Ask...

Some guys can't sell.
If they sell and the old lady finds out there is cash around....bye bye cash.
Or they are just irresponsible with cash and that strip club just keeps calling their name

there-is-nota-problem-in-the-world-that-midget-hookers-13470659.png

I have been offered an airsoft rifle, a mini pony, a disassembled 4 wheeler, a boat with a cracked hull and no motor, and big screen TV that didn't work. It never ceases to amaze me what folks can come up with.
I can top that, I got offered a boat motor by itself! No boat! I asked the guy what he thought I would do with a lone boat motor. He took offense to that and rescinded his offer.

I’d offer more of my stuff for trade if I knew I wasn’t going to be flooded with a bunch of bull**** no one would ever want.

I’d ask for Glock’s and Sigs, I’d get offers for Maverick 88’s and Hi-points.... sometimes some 80’s Pokémon cards, or Elvis quilts.
I had to look up the quilt thing. I see what you're sayin' now! Lol!
1-Elvis-Presley-Quilt-Block-Older-In-Jumpsuit.jpg

I'm always game for trading......wait for it........

As long as it's heavily in my favor.
How about when it’s FS only but in the thread you put very specifically what you will trade for, then you get a bunch of trades offered for everything except what you listed, not a shot at anyone, just my experience.

I think I speak for most people here, if it is for sale only it’s usually to fund the next thing you’ve got your eye on.

"For sale only" isn't near as a big of a "No Trades" deterrent as when someone ask anyways if you want to trade, "not really, what did you have in mind?" is a much stronger negative on the trading, or so I was told. lol

You just got to love the unbiased moderation.

Back
Top Bottom