No Transfer of Tickets

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Sorry everyone, but I have to stop allowing the transfer of admissions.

It's very difficult to change an admission at this point and the badges are already printed with the original buyers info. I can transfer a table or booth pretty easily but admissions are set from here on.

Once you have your badge or badges you can do whatever you want with them, I just can't change anything on my end, it's just too close to the show now.

I have no idea how you've managed it up to this point...and we appreciate the hard work!

Now if I had tickets and couldn't make it I would tell the person I was transferring them to my name and email address...not that I would suggest anyone do that... :rolleyes:

Is the point of sale down for buying tickets & tables. I went to buy 2 tickets & a table but my card info wasn’t accepted (unexpected error)?
Checked my card in my app & went through the process the same. At the time there were 425 tickets & 10 tables available. I answered the questions correctly & only keyed in 1 table as directed?

Sorry everyone, but I have to stop allowing the transfer of admissions.

It's very difficult to change an admission at this point and the badges are already printed with the original buyers info. I can transfer a table or booth pretty easily but admissions are set from here on.

Once you have your badge or badges you can do whatever you want with them, I just can't change anything on my end, it's just too close to the show now.
So let me get this straight. Are you saying that since my wife has health issues I cant bring a friend so he can use the tickets I already paid for .

Back
Top Bottom