• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No way the cops will search your car...

How'd you like to be the cop who has to do an "inventory search" on that vehicle before it is towed, documenting everything in it (to discourage people from stealing from that stuff in the car before custody is turned over to the tow service)?

Doooood, those are fifis in his back window.
Hell naw ain't nobody digging around in his car.

For the uneducated
1640898693893.png

I used to get these nasty cars that peeps would bring in for you to work on. Usually want the cheapeast, easiest, quickest fix that will get them home and to Wal-Mart . I was very happy to get them out as fast as possible if i got trapped into working on it.
Then there were those that would come in for inspection. There you would have to bend down and plug the OBD connector up and start the car…. Most of the time i could kneal down on a seat cusion i kept next to the machine. I could plug up, start and cut off car, etc., without making the person get out.
There were those that were nasty as fido’s ass with worms !! They would have the floor as nasty as anything and the ashtray would be overflowing into the floor, the odors would make you puke.
Those you bent down and plugged up and stood back up and away from the car a little. Tell them to start it and all !

Ok so instead of my escalade on 28's I should run dope in trashy ol beater and be sure to drip fluids from my eyes and nose? Sweet I love tips of the trade.
Make sure the crap dripping from you eye has some color to it. This guy’s was sorta beige, like the eye crap we get in our eyes from time to time, but it was dripping.

I have worked on a lot of rolling land fills during my 41 year auto body career. One of the worst one's belonged to a elderly old woman that would feed feral cats from the comfort of her car. She had a liter box in her back seat and styrofoam carry out food containers were everywhere. The smell was gagging. I refused to work on her car.

Back
Top Bottom