• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No wonder I can't sell a $900 NIB 226 West German

I was just going to say the same thing. OP, you need to stop reading the propaganda sites. As a successful attorney once told me long ago..."It's all Bull****!"
I read and posted it because it was published by the Communist News Network. This is old news, but to them, it is breaking....

There are also a lot of articles suggesting coming inflation: This is a way that the folks who printed or received printed money can say: "look, we warned you" in an attempt to draw attention away from themselves, the ones who actually fomented the coming monetary collapse.

PS: with few exceptions, attorneys are a living testimonial to bull***t.

It's not the economy, most folks just don't like Sigs lol.

How this makes me feel.....

a473d5844da5461a21634ecd0e85ad66.jpg

I read and posted it because it was published by the Communist News Network. This is old news, but to them, it is breaking....

There are also a lot of articles suggesting coming inflation: This is a way that the folks who printed or received printed money can say: "look, we warned you" in an attempt to draw attention away from themselves, the ones who actually fomented the coming monetary collapse.

PS: with few exceptions, attorneys are a living testimonial to bull***t.
THATS RIGHT IN BIBLE BIBLE WHOA UNTO DOCTORS AND LAWYERS. MY GRANDADDY HAD A SAYING HELL WOULD BE RUNNING OVER WITH LAWYERS DESTORTERS OF THE TRUTH

It's not the economy, most folks just don't like Sigs lol.
You are mostly correct, the economy is in a dead cat bounce, it is the monetary system that is on the rag. I think that those who don't like Sigs, especially high-end high-quality early West German Sigs, suffer from a Democrat disease often referred to as "rationalized envy".

Back
Top Bottom