• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NOKO underground nuke testing causing current rash of earthquakes

I have a theory based on plate tectonics that the massive NOKO underground nuke testing is affecting the Pacific Rim tectonic plate and has caused the recent rash of earthquakes such as those in Japan, California and Mexico. Their tests have also caused damage to the mountain that sits atop their test site.

The little turd needs to be eliminated before he causes more "real" manmade disasters.

Here is what I am talking about:

planet_terre.ens_lyon.fr_planetterre_objets_Images_histoire_te44f80151afcdf74c39917f2e484cef0a.gif

Be afraid!

Your map of earthquakes is about 30 years out of date. Rocketman wasn't around then, and NoKO had no boombooms then.

Got anything a little more recent?

Please provide graphics to demonstrate your theories. It is only good science to do so. Otherwise your theory is invalid.

Never before has there been 12 stars (the planets will shine brighter than the other stars) over "the virgins" head...
Don't ask me about the elliptical orbit Jupiter has made in "the virgins" belly for 9 months (pretty rare also).
And will Jupiter exit out of the womb (between her legs?) of "the virgin" Yes!
Do I believe in horoscopes? HECK NO!!!
Do I believe there is science (Bible) in the stars? yessir
I'm not asking you to believe anything is "going to happen" other than the planets aligning..
I'm ready, today...
Ask an astronomer...
23sept2017-once_in_7000years.jpg

Your map of earthquakes is about 30 years out of date. Rocketman wasn't around then, and NoKO had no boombooms then.

Got anything a little more recent?
To the best of my knowledge the tectonic plate location has not changed since then. For illustration only. I figured that the average ODT member needed a reminder of what tectonic plates are and their relation to earthquakes.

To the best of my knowledge the tectonic plate location has not changed since then. For illustration only. I figured that the average ODT member needed a reminder of what tectonic plates are and their relation to earthquakes.

Johnny taught us all about the Ring of Fire in the 60s. It is caused by Love. :thumb:

I have a theory based on plate tectonics that the massive NOKO underground nuke testing is affecting the Pacific Rim tectonic plate and has caused the recent rash of earthquakes such as those in Japan, California and Mexico. Their tests have also caused damage to the mountain that sits atop their test site.

The little turd needs to be eliminated before he causes more "real" manmade disasters.

Here is what I am talking about:

planet_terre.ens_lyon.fr_planetterre_objets_Images_histoire_te44f80151afcdf74c39917f2e484cef0a.gif

Be afraid!
Looks like a map of the moon

Never before has there been 12 stars (the planets will shine brighter than the other stars) over "the virgins" head...
Don't ask me about the elliptical orbit Jupiter has made in "the virgins" belly for 9 months (pretty rare also).
And will Jupiter exit out of the womb (between her legs?) of "the virgin" Yes!
Do I believe in horoscopes? HECK NO!!!
Do I believe there is science (Bible) in the stars? yessir
I'm not asking you to believe anything is "going to happen" other than the planets aligning..
I'm ready, today...
Ask an astronomer...
View attachment 1325288
Looks good.. Check back in another 7000.

The convergent vs divergent faults is also a big factor. Convergent faults cause earthquakes and much more explosive volcanoes. Maybe the explosions are pushing the tectonic plates towards Japan, the US and Mexico which is causing it all!:tinfoil3:

nope. global warming. the air is hotter,so the ground is hotter. when the ground gets hot, the magma under the earths crust goes from melty,to boily. every one knows that when stuff boils steam comes out. so the steam from the boily magma is loosening the dirt. the it moves and we get earthquakes. this is compounded by fat kids in America, now the Michelle Obama cant control their food, they get fat. then when they move,they shake the ground and the boiling magma releases steam and causes earth quakes... the only solution is to give money to the global warming funds and get rid of Trump...
(this was meant as completes sarcasm.any use of this materiel for the advancement of the democratic party is strictly forbidden..i also dont think melty or boily are words..also, i am pretty sure Michelle Obama has a penis)
Best explanation of anything I've read on this site so far...:clap2:

Back
Top Bottom