• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Non fudd range within 50 mile range of Dallas?

I hear about 12 shots in that video, with no evidence that he has landed a single one on target. Do you really think he would have put all 12 on the paper if they had the fudd rule of one shot per second? Oh wait, they DID that that rule and it still happened?

You can't ban idiots successfully. See me for example. I may keep all my shots on paper, but it won't stop me from being an idiot.
I can't believe he got off that many rounds in succession from a 7.62x39mm AR 15 without a stoppage.

I watch that crs firearms guy from time to time. He made a call out video about gun shops trash talking customers. This video fits right into the fudd fanaticism. They show one obviously new shooter especially being tossed in there with inadequate safety briefing or help for an obvious beginner.

Might call On-Target in Peachtree City. They are generally pretty good about letting you shoot once you have proven you know what you are doing. I've run binary triggers and yesterday an AK that was either single or doubling until I found the problem with the hammer follow. I know that I have heard full autos in there also.

On target wont hassle you as long as you arent shooting anything besides your target. Dead Center in Buford wont either.

FB_IMG_1621462810160.jpg

Back
Top Bottom