• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Norinco sks for 290...

I haven’t used armslist as of about 3 months ago, but that’s because they raised it from $3-$7. I wasn’t happy when they started charging, so when they felt it was ok to raise it, I had to 86 the account. I still browse it because some occasionally guys put their number in the post and I can go around having an account.

For everyone saying it’s a scam, not necessarily true. You’re not trusting the random to ship it either, it’d be face to face. Armslist is simple. You message them, set up a time and location, meet, and trade some paper for some steel and wood. If it’s a scam, you’ll be able to tell as soon as you get your first return email. If you like sks or want one, and have an armslist account, it’s not a bad deal.

Man I had forgotten about Armslist. I had no idea they were still around. Years ago I decided if Armslist was the only place I could find what I was looking for, then I did not need it.
Once I found the ODT I stopped using AL but then I moved away from GA to a place with no good forums so it's only AL or a gun show if you want to buy/sell/trade. Enjoy ODt, even if 90% of stuff is overpriced.

I'd use arms list every so often if something didn't move here. Had a few bad experiences but nothing that would keep me from using it. It's not worth a fee to use though. I used the dealer search twice if I remember correctly to find a decent deal. I called the dealer and had it shipped to my FFL. I stopped using it when the fees started

Back
Top Bottom