• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Norsso Glock milled slides...

RugerRob

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
92   0
Reaction score
Decided on a 2nd Norsso slide, called and spoke with their customer support regarding availability, wait times, production, they were SUPER nice! The slide on my G19 is just stunning. He didn't have the one I wanted in stock but gave me a code to discount the more expensive reptile one he did have in stock and I couldn't resist!

Ordered it on Friday got it Monday! FAST! Opened the box to find he had accidently shipped the one without the RMR cut... but the milling and serrations were just so nice where the rmr cut was at I was tempted just to keep it and just throw some irons on it. After a bit of deliberation I sent an email with a photo of the slide and order number, response was immediate! Called Chris and he shipped the right one out in yesterdays mail and included the return shipping prepaid label and packaging in the box! Merica! Great product, precision made, amazing finish, great customer service! https://norsso.com/

Don't even hesitate if your thinking about one of these. Stunning.

Norsso1.jpg
norsso2.jpg

I'll look really good once I get the milled one with an RMR on it, also have the agency gold standard barrel coming to match the agency trigger.

It was a one time code as a repeat customer. Nothing huge but enough to get me to upgrade to the more expensive slide. I didn't ask for it they just offered it which was really nice. Like I said great company, product, support.

Back
Top Bottom