• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

North Georgia Reloading & Accessories Quality?

Thunderhorse1971

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
8   0
Reaction score
Does anyone know much about North Georgia Reloading & Accessories?

I went to the Eastman's show Saturday in Marietta and bought a 500 round can of their .223 for $179.99. It was the cheapest brass bulk ammo I could find so I thought I'd give it a go. The guy said it was once fired brass and on the can it says it's rated at 3,000 fps which seems a bit on the weak side.

Does anyone know if they produce good quality stuff? I have a bunch of 5.56 MM that I'm saving so the stuff I bought Saturday will be my range ammo. I didn't want to buy more than 500 in case it doesn't turn out to be very good.

I'll be shooting it out of a Colt LE6920 with a 16 inch barrel.

As always, I appreciate the replies! I'm sure someone out there must know something about their stuff.

- William

How fast would you like it to be? 3,000 fps is no slouch really.

I've never heard of them myself but I don't know if I'd pay 320 per k for reloads. A little searching on the net probably could have found some xm193 for not much more per k.

Saw xm 193 for $200 for 500 rds at the show. Wish the reloading place was closer, havent found anyone that stocks a whole lot. Maybe ao has powder and bullets?

I have shot about 1000 rounds of their 115 gr 9mm ammo without any failures. I just picked up some of their 147 gr 9mm sub-sonic ammo. It seems to be good as well.

Back
Top Bottom