• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

North Korea sucks

I find it very difficult to say that the victim caused his own death. While I would never want to visit North Korea, some people do. This victim's crime, in my opinion, was being an American in a country that truly hates Americans. He did not deserve to die based on his country of origin. Just my opinion.

Why the hell anybody would go to North Korea in the first place is beyond me.

Then add to the fact that he did something really stupid while in North Korea, and he comes off looking like a true dumbass.

That being said, he did NOT deserve to be tortured and killed by those sadistic assholes just because he was an idiot.

Moral of the story: Stay the **** out of North Korea

Said that the father admitted that he talked to his son, about going to North Korea..His father said his son said he would be safe, that he was going with friends on a tour bus. Can't believe this happened, knowing the tension and crazy communist dictator. The little fat boy is! Sad that the father will have to live with, the decision he made..Just Sad!

Years and years ago there were trains with food coming into USSR from North Korea (1980s, I lived in the Russian Far East at the time). That's how NK re-payed the Soviets for the military help during the Korean war and after. We used to find severed rats' heads and bodies in the sacks of of flour, which made flour unusable. They purposefully sabotaged shipments made to another Communist country, because they did not want to pay USSR. That tells you all you need to know about NK.

Back
Top Bottom