• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Northern Zone baiting is on the table in both houses for The Northern Zone

I have a 55 gal tripod in the garage, it has a solar panel on it to keep charged..I used it for deer here at home, Bride loved to watch them..worked great until the bears found out, had to take it down..Attracted to many bears, it was set to go off 1hr after sunrise and 1 hr before sunset.
I used to have one for waterfowl in my back yard. Then I did my resesrch and its been down for the last 10 plus years.
Coyotes get after corn as well. Coons of course. Pigs already mentioned. Forget what aflotoxins due to adult turkeys, I mean who doesn't want more turkey nest raiders around?

I should have an "open mind" about something I've already researched ad museum and drawn an informed conclusion about including conversations with biologists? And I'm holding the "liberal" position? OK... ;)
Libertarian view points deal with individual rights. Wait... Do you think wildlife are the personal property of individuals?
I compared sex and the spread of disease. Nothing to do with a bell (unless you're into that, not judging.)

I have no delusion that it won't be made legal and people will be dumping millions more pounds of corn in Georgia's woods. Society becomes more and more self centered and short sighted every day. But I won't say that's "liberal".

:doh:

G, admire your passion, keep preaching....whether you get any converts or not. Maybe when I have the knowledge from extensive research and interviews with experts I can come to a definitive decision as you have and will sound the trumpet. ...but maybe not. Have a good day Mr. Mod. BTW, would like to extend a personal invite to the next swap meet or M and G and converse more. I am always eager to learn from experts.

G, admire your passion, keep preaching....whether you get any converts or not. Maybe when I have the knowledge from extensive research and interviews with experts I can come to a definitive decision as you have and will sound the trumpet. ...but maybe not. Have a good day Mr. Mod. BTW, would like to extend a personal invite to the next swap meet or M and G and converse more. I am always eager to learn from experts.
I met him at his property for a shoot, a bunch showed up and had a great time..He is one of the good ones in my opinion.

I'm no expert. But I have had the fortune to learn from a few. Everyone can.
I've had this pointless conversation for years. Like I said, wasn't going to post because I know it's fruitless. But yeah, I'm weak I guess.
Yes I have a fairly passionate opinion about most all things hunting related. I probably shouldn't .
I've hosted/organized a few M&Gs. I'm going to "try" and make the lunch on the 6th.

I used to have one for waterfowl in my back yard. Then I did my resesrch and its been down for the last 10 plus years.
Coyotes get after corn as well. Coons of course. Pigs already mentioned. Forget what aflotoxins due to adult turkeys, I mean who doesn't want more turkey nest raiders around?

Not to mention the desolation of the quail . I remember almost Every time going in the woods a flock of quail would fly up scaring the crap out of me.

I'm no expert. But I have had the fortune to learn from a few. Everyone can.
I've had this pointless conversation for years. Like I said, wasn't going to post because I know it's fruitless. But yeah, I'm weak I guess.
Yes I have a fairly passionate opinion about most all things hunting related. I probably shouldn't .
I've hosted/organized a few M&Gs. I'm going to "try" and make the lunch on the 6th.
:clap2:

Back
Top Bottom