• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Northern Zone baiting is on the table in both houses for The Northern Zone

I met him at his property for a shoot, a bunch showed up and had a great time..He is one of the good ones in my opinion.
Thanks D but you're kinda ruining this rep I'm apparently working on. ;) Back at ya. :yo:
I've yet to meet anyone from the boards that wasn't good people, and I've met a few. Yes I know we have some. Maybe I've just been lucky. :noidea:

Knew a guy years ago that had three catfish ponds, on the south side. I went over one day and he had several feeders around the ponds..These feeders were for the catfish..When they went off it was like a feeding frenzy. He raised them for church fish fries..

Knew a guy years ago that had three catfish ponds, on the south side. I went over one day and he had several feeders around the ponds..These feeders were for the catfish..When they went off it was like a feeding frenzy. He raised them for church fish fries..
I want to own a catfish farm as my "retirement job". So far, I'm up to about a 0.003% chance of making it happen . :D

Thanks D but you're kinda ruining this rep I'm apparently working on. ;) Back at ya. :yo:
I've yet to meet anyone from the boards that wasn't good people, and I've met a few. Yes I know we have some. Maybe I've just been lucky. :noidea:
Have not met a bad one at any get together. Good folks, variety is the spice of life.

Have

Have not met a bad one at any get together. Good folks, variety is the spice of life.
I know now that you where at te Newnan M&G...im sorry I didn't get to meet ya...i always miss people....hopefully next time we can speak...i missed DD at the Woodstock M&G ...hopefully I can meet him one day also

I know now that you where at te Newnan M&G...im sorry I didn't get to meet ya...i always miss people....hopefully next time we can speak...i missed DD at the Woodstock M&G ...hopefully I can meet him one day also
Would love to meet you, come on up to the M&G on the 28th of April...Great Barbecue, Swap Meet and great folks from here..Oh did I tell you about the great Nanner puddin? This one is going to be Huge!!

Would love to meet you, come on up to the M&G on the 28th of April...Great Barbecue, Swap Meet and great folks from here..Oh did I tell you about the great Nanner puddin? This one is going to be Huge!!
As of now sir,looks like I should be able to make it... wife even said WHEN YOU GOING TO TAKE ME TO ONE OF THEM MEETS....hopefully I can make it sir

Back
Top Bottom