• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nosler Customer Service

shotgun 01

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
12   0
Reaction score
Has anybody ever had to deal with Nosler's customer service? I bought a box of .257 110 grain Accubonds a month ago at a local gun store. When we went to load them, the bullets fell into the case. After three attempts, we checked the sizing on the bullets, only to find that they measure .254.

After contacting their customer service, they talked to other departments, and concluded that they wanted the bullets back and would send me new ones. Well, we boxed up the bullets and put them at the front door as instructed for UPS to pick up. After a week, they had not been picked up, so I called CS again. They sent me a shipping label so we could take them to the UPS store. Then, we find out that they wouldn't ship us new ones until they had the old ones back. 10 days later, they get back to Nosler.

Now, they have had the old ones for three days, and the CS rep says that they must still be in the receiving department, as they have not been brought to his office. No idea when the replacements will go out.
So, after almost a month, I still don't have bullets. I'm thinking that Sierra or Hornady will get my money from now on. All over a $25.00 box of bullets.

I am done with them also.2 months ago I sent back 3 boxes of 30 cal ballistic tips that were defective to be replaced.5 weeks go by and no bullets,so I called them and they said they were out of stock and would not be in production until January.So I asked why did you not call me and let me know,they had my phone number instead of leaving me hanging and the guy said he was sorry and offered to replace them with accubonds.I said that would be fine and he said he would get them shipped that day.7 or 8 days later still no bullets so I called them back and he said they did not get shipped and he said again he would get them shipped so today I finally received the 3 boxes after being in transit for 7 days.They did not offer to send another a extra box or nothing or expedite the shipping for the inconvenience.I sent him a email and said I would spend my money else where from now on.Good luck getting yours.I sent Hornady back 4 boxes 2 years ago and within 7 days I had the 4 boxes plus a extra box to go with it.

Thanks for the post. Hornady's always done well by me. They've sent emails with back order status when they couldn't deliver immediately.

I hope I don't run into problems as I really like using their bullets. But after seeing this i may stick with the Sierra, Barnes and Hornady. Bad publicity is a real thing nowadays.

A couple more e-mails and a voice message left for the customer service rep's manager, and still no response. Looks like Nosler doesn't much care to be bothered with complaints of defective goods. It's been a month now and still waiting.

A couple more e-mails and a voice message left for the customer service rep's manager, and still no response. Looks like Nosler doesn't much care to be bothered with complaints of defective goods. It's been a month now and still waiting.
I'd be inclined to forget about the Accubonds and just use the Sierras someone gave you :) I don't think the deer will be able to tell the difference lol

Back
Top Bottom