Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Amazon Pay and PayPal have locked us out and are no longer payment options. Please click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Not a bad idea

Thread in 'General Discussion' started by Shortcut, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Shortcut

Shortcut The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

Supporter

251   0

Rating
    100%
  2. bulletpaluza

bulletpaluza The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

Supporter

204   0

Rating
    100%
    I am guessing the turn over rate for these positions will be very high. The pay I am sure is not enough to keep the best of the best around. Plus the level of boring. Give teachers a gun they already have to be there everyday anyway. Plus it really puts these guys at a huge disadvantage if they happen to be at a school with a dickhead shooter logic says eliminate your biggest threat first and with the level of boredom these guys will encounter complacency is certain. These guys on a battlefield needing to shoot and be shot at isnt matter of if it's when. But these guys standing in a random school isnt a matter when its if, and a big if. A 1 in 400 million if.

I basically think it's a waste of taxpayer money to dedicate people to this type of job that no doubt will start out with the best of the best but dwindle down to who is able survive on the minuscule paycheck and extreme boredom.

Macvan, cr107 and Falcon1 like this.
  3. Macvan

Macvan ODT Junkie!

39   0

Rating
    100%
    That sounds about right ^^^^^^^^^^^^^