• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not getting email notifications...

I'll work on getting msn, hotmail, and bellsouth working today. We made some changes overnight that will probably cause some stuff to go to junk for half a day or so, but things should greatly improve after that.

Emails should be working for everyone except bellsouth.net and att.net addresses. I submitted a request to be removed from their list today so hopefully those will start working soon as well.

Is there anyone else not receiving emails notifications now?

Emails should be working for everyone except bellsouth.net and att.net addresses. I submitted a request to be removed from their list today so hopefully those will start working soon as well.

I don't know if I am or not since I haven't received any lately. I'm with Cox communications. You are welcome to PM me and I'll let you know if the email comes thru.

Mine are still going to my junk folder. Hotmail.com

I'm not sure if I am or not. Had one today that didn't come through.

Back
Top Bottom