• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not happy with the new site

musket

Default rank <2000 posts
SCV-MOS&B
84   0
Reaction score
When I look at a classified and then click the back button to return to the list, I get sent back to the top of the listings and not in the list order at the ad I looked at. Also, it seems we have lost all the ads that were posted before the site change. Is there anything to change these two annoyances?

I can't answer your questions but I can add to the frustration. I use to be able to check the site for an hour every week and find interesting, new stuff. Now I can see everything I want and more in @ 10 minutes. Don't know the cause or reason but it seems like it is now pretty much a gun site. ??

When I look at a classified and then click the back button to return to the list, I get sent back to the top of the listings and not in the list order at the ad I looked at. Also, it seems we have lost all the ads that were posted before the site change. Is there anything to change these two annoyances?
try right clicking to open your curiosity in a new tab. When you are done, close the tab. The original is still where you left it.

Back
Top Bottom