• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NOT interchangeable

Using an apostrophe when it doesn’t apply.

For example, when you talk about all the aftermarket bulls**t you added to your CZ Scorpion. There is no need for an apostrophe in “extras”. “Extras” doesn’t possess anything unless you're talking about the excessive value they possess and add to the firearm.

Or claiming you have “Georgia Peach’s” for sell/sail/sale.
(This is an actual sign at a roadside fruit/veggie stand.)

For example, when you talk about all the aftermarket bulls**t you added to your CZ Scorpion. There is no need for an apostrophe in “extras”. “Extras” doesn’t possess anything unless your talking about the excessive value they possess and add to the firearm.

Your...you're.....not interchangeable.

For example, when you talk about all the aftermarket bulls**t you added to your CZ Scorpion. There is no need for an apostrophe in “extras”. “Extras” doesn’t possess anything...

When I voice-dictate to my iPhone, it put's apostrophe's before every letter "s" found at the end's of word's.

(Well, not quite EVERY time, but it puts in at least 5 incorrect apostrophes for each one it correctly adds to fix MY mistake.)

For example, when you talk about all the aftermarket bulls**t you added to your CZ Scorpion. There is no need for an apostrophe in “extras”. “Extras” doesn’t possess anything unless you're talking about the excessive value they possess and add to the firearm.

My all time favorite roadside sign has got to be "boled pee nuts"

Back
Top Bottom